Helllllo! Folks! Mhm, I’m still on my meme kick. I’ve got one more for you today, that I love reading from others by Strawberry Singh.
You can find her meme here
Names are everywhere. We all have them, everything has them- if something does not have a name we give it one and some things and ones even have a couple different names! One of the most people name references people know comes from Romeo and Juliet
“What’s in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet.”
In Second Life names are a huge part of the world. We’ve got people with legend names, Resident Names, and Display names. People have all types of opinions about names in Second Life, but one thing you really can’t deny is that you see so many different names out there. Some that make you go, “Oh that’s such a neat name!” or “That’s such a pretty name!” or even, “…” I happen to love seeing all the names and wondering what made that person, pick that name…
- What’s your SL name? Lilliana Drachios
- What made you choose this name? I really loved the movie, “Snow White a Tale of Terror” and Snow White’s name was Lilliana.
- What’s your SL nickname, or what do most people call you? (if applicable) Lilli or Lil, amongst a lot of little cute nicknames like Little Bear, Sunshine, Lillibug, etc.
- What’s your SL display name? Why do you choose to have one? (if applicable) Lilliana Audrey Marie Clip. I have this name, because I’m a kid avie and it’s my family name. 🙂
- Do you like your SL name? I do, yes! Sometimes I wish I had spelled it differently. But I do love my name.
- If you could change your SL name, what would it be? AnneMarie Swan
- What’s the craziest/funniest SL name you’ve ever seen? Workingonit Linden
- What’s the coolest (your favorite) SL name you’ve ever seen? Dr Scientist, I dunno why I love this so much… But I do!