Spring time is one of my favorite seasons, and not just because my birthday is in April. Truth be told, I much rather prefer May. I love flowers, and bumble bees, and the warm breeze that starts presenting itself at the beginning of May before the harsh summer heat starts.
Spring feels like the beginning of something new. Winter’s over, the earth is starting to wake up and it just brings energy into your life. It gives you that burst of fresh air and you start planning your summer, you clean out the old – also known as spring cleaning! hehe. Which I make a habit of doing not only in Real Life, but in Second Life as well! Spring always feels like a time for new friendships, new thoughts, and just everything new.
We should sit back and consider how lucky we are, to breath the spring air, to have the breeze in our hair, or against our skin. So, has today has been my Real Life spring cleaning day, I’m also thinking about a lot, and a Meme from Miss. Berry crossed my mind! Why do I blog? I blog for many reasons… but let’s see what her questions are!
- How long have you been blogging? I have been blogging in Second Life since about 2010, and in Real Life since about… 2004.
- Why did you start blogging? Over all, my blogging career actually started as a Real Life school assignment. To create a blog and make it our own person thought journal for that year of school, as a creative writing assignment. I started blogging in second life, because I blogged in real life, and to be honest- I just love talking!
- How many times a week do you post an entry? It depends. Sometimes I blog 10 times a day, and someones once a week or once every two weeks- just depends on if I have something to say. 🙂
- How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis? I have a small few that I follow, than tons and tons that I have that I’ll look at once every few weeks and read back.
- Do you comment on other people’s blogs? Hmm… I never used too, but I’m starting too. I comment on flickr posts much more than blog posts.
- Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? Nope 😛 I mainly blog before I want too, and I wouldn’t want my count to get me down. So I just keep my happy go lucky face, and blog even if I’m the only one to ever read it.
- Did you ever regret a post that you wrote? There’s one a long time ago that I regret. Since than I tend to blog things that don’t really affect things either way. Good or Bad, or Anyone.
- Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? I think so 🙂 I blog whats on my mind, so 😛
- Do you blog under your real name? Yes! Not this blog, of course! But I do also have a real life blog as well.
- Are there topics that you would never blog about? Sure there are. Many. I try not to blog anything that could start a debate. I want people to enjoy my blog, and be happy after they read it. Not have to make an opinion comment, only for someone else to make another and it turn into something causing drama. Happppy go lucky people! Happy!
- What is the theme/topic of your blog? Lilli’s scrambled egg brain? 😛
- Do you have more than one blog? If so, why? I’ve got Lilli’s blog, and than my RL blog 🙂 But if I ever get into my adult avatar again- she’ll prolly have one! Mostly home and garden.. because I’m an addict to that stuff.
- What have you found to be the benefits of blogging? I have found that it’s relaxing, and it’s a mental relief. Which I can always use!
- So, why do you continue to blog? I continue to blog, because it’s a place where my thoughts, interests, and feelings all matter. A place where I can relax and release, and maybe entertain or help someone else out there.
.Outfit Credits for Photo.
Hair: Wasabi Pills Sunny. Available at FaMESHed
Dress: Larnia Kids, FLF for Kids- Week 05.03.13
Outfit Accessories: Noodles
Clean out your homes, Clean out your inventories, your minds… and prolly your fridge too.. oi, spoiled food- GROSS!? Right? Of course right!
And Happy Spring!