I jumped at this idea! I love the movies, Just ask Addie- I always want to watch movies, and she’s never in the mood 😛
I decided to take a movie and kind of apply the idea to my second life! I really love everything ocean, water related. I just love to splash around, so than I started thinking… movies about water and sisters- Mermaids! I decided to use the idea of sisters, one of which loves to swim and apply it to myself and my SL twin, only in my Second Life version- we both love the ocean… and well, it’s coming out this summer so you’ll have to wait for the rest! 😛
Addie and Lily’s Movie Poster Meme
A fun little meme from Miss. Strawberry Singh! Who doesn’t love some random fun questions right?
I’ve always been one of those random people who reads the books full of all the off questions that people wonder about but never know the answers- so when I saw this meme I was like Oooo!
Addie and Lily
- Which was the last sim you visited? (Other than your home) A sim called Awesome. It’s rezz-enabled, wonderful for pictures!
- Does your avatar look like the real you? Nooo! But I actually kinda crafted her after my SL Mum’s childhood picture.
- Do you wear underwear/panties underneath your clothing when out and about on the grid? *Waggles her finger at you* Never ask a ladies ’bout her un-talk-ables!
- If you won a million linden dollars, what would be the first thing you buy inworld? Uhm… I’d prolly treat me and Alanna to all the stuff we don’t have at Turducken >.> Lol!
- Have you ever bought something in SL and then realized afterwards that you had already owned it from before? Oh yeah I do this all the time. I buy stuff and completely forgot I had it, because.. well, do we ever really know everything we have in our inventories, and I see someone else in something or with something and go :O! and go buy it… only to find I already had it. x.x
- Have you ever done anything in Second Life that would be considered illegal in real life? Hmm. Well sure, I break into houses and prank family and friends 😛 I think Breakin an Entering is a pretty jail worthy thing!
- If you could go out on a date with any other avatar, who would it be? My Momma says I’m to young to date! But I told her Imma engaged to my Teddy Bear 😛
- Who, in your opinion, was the greatest avatar to ever slive? For me personally? Rea Jones, she’s been by my side for years and has done so much for me, and I just think she’s been a wonderful impact on my life, and she does so much for others that there’s a couple people out there who’d be completely lost without her.
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done inworld? I was typing really quickly and I typed, “Cunting” instead of “Counting.” – on a child avatar. o.o
- If your avatar had a mind of its own, what do you think it would say to you? “Quit ripping my skin off and replacing it! Ow!”
Pose by Say Cheese! Studio and Poses!
Just my 2 cents and I’m sure to get change!
Hello everyone! I am so sorry that I have been gone for awhile… but I’m back!
To help get back into SL, I knew the one thing I needed to start doing again was blogging! Of course? Me without a blog, what’s that about? It just so happened that when I looked back at the blogger memes and challenges listed by Miss. Strawberry Singh included a communications one, and I thought that would be perfect to come back with! Communication is important in every part of our lives, especially in second life because everything can get blown up into more than it is so easily, and we don’t want to create even more drama do we!
In my world, the family community- Communication is among one of the most important factors. If you don’t express your feelings towards people, or when you have something wrong, or a problem go to someone you, it can strongly hurt people- even cause a family to fall apart, and families are forever, strong and full of love when they have open communication between all members.
God’Mommy (Rea Jones) and Lily – June 2013
- Who did you speak to last inworld today? My God’Mommy, Rea Jones
- Who has taught you most about SL? Well, when I was first brought into world, My friend, Woolly Mittens took me straight to the furry community- so he taught me the most about Second Life in the furry community, and the basics- how to open boxes, etc. A year later I found the humans in Second Life, and met Squiddy Geiger- He taught me a lot too.
- Who do you turn to for help? Haylee Haven, Rea Jones, or Shaar Ashbourne.
- Who is the most entertaining person on your friend list? Hoppy Hope! 😀 I love the stuff she does or Alanna Absent- building a box in the sky at a sandbox and going at it with light sabers- that’s pretty epic!
- Do you speak to your SL friends outside of SL? Hmm, Only one I really talk to out of world is Haylee Haven/Alanna Absent- We use Vent, Skype, and of course the phone, and I know if I ever need I can contact Rea Jones on Facebook.
- Are you part of a community or family inworld? Yes to both! I’m a member of the family community in second life, and enjoy taking part in it, doing activities like ballet and school. I am also a proud daughter and God’Daughter!
- Are you usually around a lot of people or do you spend most of your time alone inworld? I stand alone a lot- but I’m not usually on my SL tab. I get distracted easily, otherwise I’m with either Haylee, Alanna, or Rea.
I personally think that this is a wonderful meme, and chance to express to people how important socializing and commicating is important in a virtual world, maybe even more so than in that place called real life, because we have no facial expressions or body language! Keep talking everyone! ❤
Picture Pose was created by Say Cheese! Studio and Poses.
Love and Out, Just my 2 cents and I’m bound to get change!