Hello everyone! I am so sorry that I have been gone for awhile… but I’m back!
To help get back into SL, I knew the one thing I needed to start doing again was blogging! Of course? Me without a blog, what’s that about? It just so happened that when I looked back at the blogger memes and challenges listed by Miss. Strawberry Singh included a communications one, and I thought that would be perfect to come back with! Communication is important in every part of our lives, especially in second life because everything can get blown up into more than it is so easily, and we don’t want to create even more drama do we!
In my world, the family community- Communication is among one of the most important factors. If you don’t express your feelings towards people, or when you have something wrong, or a problem go to someone you, it can strongly hurt people- even cause a family to fall apart, and families are forever, strong and full of love when they have open communication between all members.
- Who did you speak to last inworld today? My God’Mommy, Rea Jones
- Who has taught you most about SL? Well, when I was first brought into world, My friend, Woolly Mittens took me straight to the furry community- so he taught me the most about Second Life in the furry community, and the basics- how to open boxes, etc. A year later I found the humans in Second Life, and met Squiddy Geiger- He taught me a lot too.
- Who do you turn to for help? Haylee Haven, Rea Jones, or Shaar Ashbourne.
- Who is the most entertaining person on your friend list? Hoppy Hope! 😀 I love the stuff she does or Alanna Absent- building a box in the sky at a sandbox and going at it with light sabers- that’s pretty epic!
- Do you speak to your SL friends outside of SL? Hmm, Only one I really talk to out of world is Haylee Haven/Alanna Absent- We use Vent, Skype, and of course the phone, and I know if I ever need I can contact Rea Jones on Facebook.
- Are you part of a community or family inworld? Yes to both! I’m a member of the family community in second life, and enjoy taking part in it, doing activities like ballet and school. I am also a proud daughter and God’Daughter!
- Are you usually around a lot of people or do you spend most of your time alone inworld? I stand alone a lot- but I’m not usually on my SL tab. I get distracted easily, otherwise I’m with either Haylee, Alanna, or Rea.
I personally think that this is a wonderful meme, and chance to express to people how important socializing and commicating is important in a virtual world, maybe even more so than in that place called real life, because we have no facial expressions or body language! Keep talking everyone! ❤
Picture Pose was created by Say Cheese! Studio and Poses.
Love and Out, Just my 2 cents and I’m bound to get change!