A fun little meme from Miss. Strawberry Singh! Who doesn’t love some random fun questions right?
I’ve always been one of those random people who reads the books full of all the off questions that people wonder about but never know the answers- so when I saw this meme I was like Oooo!
- Which was the last sim you visited? (Other than your home) A sim called Awesome. It’s rezz-enabled, wonderful for pictures!
- Does your avatar look like the real you? Nooo! But I actually kinda crafted her after my SL Mum’s childhood picture.
- Do you wear underwear/panties underneath your clothing when out and about on the grid? *Waggles her finger at you* Never ask a ladies ’bout her un-talk-ables!
- If you won a million linden dollars, what would be the first thing you buy inworld? Uhm… I’d prolly treat me and Alanna to all the stuff we don’t have at Turducken >.> Lol!
- Have you ever bought something in SL and then realized afterwards that you had already owned it from before? Oh yeah I do this all the time. I buy stuff and completely forgot I had it, because.. well, do we ever really know everything we have in our inventories, and I see someone else in something or with something and go :O! and go buy it… only to find I already had it. x.x
- Have you ever done anything in Second Life that would be considered illegal in real life? Hmm. Well sure, I break into houses and prank family and friends 😛 I think Breakin an Entering is a pretty jail worthy thing!
- If you could go out on a date with any other avatar, who would it be? My Momma says I’m to young to date! But I told her Imma engaged to my Teddy Bear 😛
- Who, in your opinion, was the greatest avatar to ever slive? For me personally? Rea Jones, she’s been by my side for years and has done so much for me, and I just think she’s been a wonderful impact on my life, and she does so much for others that there’s a couple people out there who’d be completely lost without her.
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done inworld? I was typing really quickly and I typed, “Cunting” instead of “Counting.” – on a child avatar. o.o
- If your avatar had a mind of its own, what do you think it would say to you? “Quit ripping my skin off and replacing it! Ow!”
Pose by Say Cheese! Studio and Poses!
Just my 2 cents and I’m sure to get change!